TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully before making any purchase from this website. By proceeding to access or use the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as they appear on the Website from time to time. These terms and conditions may be altered at any time and your continued use of this site and any subsequent purchases made, shall signify your agreement to be bound by any changes.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of all Goods or Services by us to you from the date that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
You accept these Terms and Conditions when: a) you submit an Order; b) you accept delivery of, or any part of, the Goods pursuant to an Order; or c) you make Payment, or partial Payment, for any Goods or Services supplied by us.
If you would like to discuss any concerns or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Jim Paterson on+ 61 (8) 8346 7155 or via email: email@example.com
We accept payment by PayPal or Credit Card. Once your order is received we send confirmation via email. Your confirmation email will show your order.
We accept payment for your purchase by either Visa® or MasterCard® or via PayPal.
Please ensure you enter your details correctly including your phone number so we can contact you if required. The name on the credit card used for payment must match the billing name on the order. We reserve the right to cancel any order which we determine does not meet this requirement.
All orders must be pre-paid; unless otherwise has been specified. No orders will be processed until full payment is received. We process all orders on a first-come, first served basis.
All product and shipping prices quoted on the website are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All transactions are settled in AUD. Certain credit providers may charge additional fees, please ensure you contact your credit provider for more information. For overseas purchases, this is particularly important as correspondent bank charges and currency conversion fees will most likely apply.
Prices shown on our website are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to alter these prices at any time unless prior invoiced.
Prices contained in any Quote or Order for the supply of Goods are based on the cost prevailing and the specification supplied at the time of the Quote or Order.
We reserve the right to vary the price if: a) there is any movement in the cost of supplying the Goods specified in your Order; or b) if the Goods specified in your Order are varied from the Goods specified in our Quote, and we provide you reasonable notice of any such variation of price.
GST and Taxes
All purchases delivered to an Australian postcode incur the standard Government Goods and Service Tax (GST). All prices quoted on this website include GST.
The prices listed do not include any overseas duties, customs or import charges which may apply. Any additional International charges will be at the expense of ‘you’ the purchaser and will not be covered by The BordererS.
We at The BordererS hope to deliver you the best customer service. Your order will be dealt with as quickly as possible and we endeavour to dispatch items within 24 to 72 hours of payment confirmation of your order. However, please allow up to 5 to 10 working days for delivery if you have chosen normal delivery options.
Shipping Rates and Policies
The BordererS will ship to any Australian address and to majority of International addresses. Any risk will be passed to you at time of delivery. Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unpredictable circumstances such as natural disaster, strike, transport complications etc.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate delivery address details. The more information we have the better the service and speed of delivery. Should the delivery service be unable to deliver your parcel due to either incorrect information provided by you or if there is no one to sign for and physically receive the parcel, a delivery fee may apply. This fee will be charged to the credit card provided and is non-negotiable.
Your order will be shipped once the payment has been approved, the address has been verified, and the products are confirmed to be in stock.
Shipping and handling costs are calculated when you place your order, if this is not annotate we will liaise with you via either phone or email and notify you of the cost before shipping your order.
We appreciate your understanding, and if you have any specific shipping or shipping insurance requirements or other instructions, please place your order to secure your music or merchandise, and respond to your order confirmation email, and we will happily liaise with you to ensure we do our best to address your specific requirements.
Shipping costs within Australia may vary wildly depending on location which will normally be calculated once your order is under the process of being completed. We will contact you by email and inform you of the shipping cost if not calculated. Please allow 5 – 10 working days for delivery.
This is the same process for International Shipping, where a sales person from The BordererS may contact you regards your purchase and let you know if any additional shipping charge are to be added to your order.
Your order will be delivered by a delivery service nominated by The BordererS. We may use Australia Post Registered Mail to deliver your order.
We are able to deliver orders to most international addresses. Should we be unable to send an order to you for any reasons beyond our control, you will be informed by e-mail as soon as possible and the transaction will not be processed.
Please note, shipments to all overseas addresses fall under the import regulations of the receiving country. You should be aware the recipient may be asked to pay sales tax or duties and you should be prepared for this. We cannot take responsibility for the payment of any tariffs and taxes charged by a foreign government
Cancellation by The BordererS: The BordererS reserves the right to cancel any order.
Cancellation by Purchaser: If you would like to cancel an order after payment has been accepted; please contact The BordererS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-72 hours. If you cancel the order after it has been shipped, freight charges will not be refunded. Cancellations after this time will be at the sole discretion of The BordererS and any additional costs will be borne by the Purchaser.
We are pleased to introduce a service that will provide ease to your process of selecting gifts for clients and staff members, ideal for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, leaving gifts, anniversary and staff celebration or just simply gift items. For a special Corporate discount talk to The BordererS at info@TheBordererS.com.au
If there are any problems it must be reported in writing or by email within 5 days of receipt. Please do not return goods without letting us know. Goods sent back without notice will not be credited against your account. Should we ask you to return goods you must obtain a postage receipt and that will be credited against your account. Refunds may be possible but are at the discretion of The BordererS. Please advise us why you are returning the product and why it didn’t meet with your satisfaction.
We at The BordererS pride ourselves on our service and products. On the rare occasion when The BordererS item is deemed faulty, received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. We will assess the goods when they are received and either replace or we will issue you a full refund on the original purchase price OR we will offer the opportunity to exchange the sold out item for another product – any difference in price to either be credited or charged accordingly. Refund is at the discretion of The BordererS.
Please note that all items that are damaged as a result of negligence are not considered to be faulty. For all faulty items outside our Returns Policy please contact email@example.com or phone us on + 61 (8) 8346 7155 or 0418 818 443.
Copyright and Images
Our business website is owned by The BordererS and subject to copyright. All BordererS designs and photos of The BordererS are subject to copyright unless otherwise indicated and are owned by The BordererS . All rights reserved. No photographic material represented on The BordererS website may be used without prior written approval.
The BordererS recognises and respects your privacy and will treat your personal information as private. It is necessary at times to collect your personal information in order to conduct business with you. Personal information collected will be kept safe, confidential and respected. We only use your personal information for purposes which you give it to us.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information to any third party however your information may be needed to be shared with others who may require this information to complete your order such as delivery services. Only those details deemed absolutely necessary including information required by law may be shared.
If you have any concerns or inquiries regarding the privacy of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on+ 61 (8) 8346 7155.
- The site editor’s service. This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
- Registration and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorised or not authorised by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorised use of your user account, user name or password.
- Your conduct. You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortuous; defamatory; libellous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
- Submission of content on this web site. By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- Third-party services. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA THIS WEB SITE MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE EDITOR WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
- In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
- Reservation of rights. The site editor reserves all of the site editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor’s rights. and property requires the site editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor’s prior written consent.
Effective July 1st, 2016
Thank You for your understanding !